Why We Must Resist……the Vision of a World United under Islam
Islam is not just a religion; it is a political-judicial-cultural ideology as defined by the quran, sira and hadith as implemented under Islamic sharia law. Islam makes political aims a religious duty. Nearly 1400 years of history are witness to Islam’s expansion and progress toward its stated goal to replace or subjugate anything non-Islamic; to spread Islam across the globe. Wherever Islam thrives, a state within a state develops and the existing government and unbelieving (kafir, infidel) culture is rejected. Islamic minorities grow in a host country until it can conquer, by political or violent means, replacing the established government with sharia.
Historically, Islam was spread by the sword held by Allah’s warriors on horseback. Today, this modern conquest begins with immigration and enlarging populations followed by a demand for deferential treatment of Islam in the host country, including insistence on religious accommodations, judicial separateness, and general cultural and educational non-integration. Imagined affronts to Islam are claimed and redress demanded. Islam claims the superiority of moral high ground. Through intimidation it is made to appear that to offend a Muslim is a crime.
Sharia, heavily influenced by 7th century Arab culture, denies freedom of speech, religion, expression and action and rejects equality between men and women, thereby violating human rights. Sharia has no “Golden Rule” to treat individuals equally. Instead Sharia segregates people into two classes of people: Muslims and non-Muslims. Muslims are supreme and non-Muslims are inferior, holding no equal rights under Islam. Muslim-Muslim relations are completely separate from Muslim-kafir relations, where deceit is sanctioned and mistreatment unpunished.
No matter the temperament of individual Muslims, the Islamic community as a whole, the “ummah,” drives the process of Islamization (codification of Islamic supremacy via sharia law) in every country where Islam thrives. There is no room to list the thousands of violent acts of Muslims against non-Muslims in the name of Islam. Across the globe violence and political upheaval are associated with increasing Muslim populations.
The US is a secular, representative democracy thoughtfully crafted by our founders, with its government powers defined in the Constitution and separated into three branches filled by the President, Congress and Courts. Sharia law is irreconcilably in conflict with the Constitution and our government. Islam denies much of what we accept as part of America. We cannot extend our tolerance to Islam’s intolerance. Islam and Sharia are grave dangers to the United States of America.
No one has the right to not be offended. Our freedoms allow us to share our opinions without inciting violence. We must choose liberty, equality and secularism, over the doctrine of submission, supremacism and dictatorial theocracy. Please consider the Citizens’ Declaration of Threat & Plea for Relief (link at right) and if you feel it has merit, forward it to your Senators and Representatives. Take part in our future.
Civilus DefendusThe Death of Liberty Begins with Submission!
Citizens’ Declaration of Threat & Plea for Relief
18 Legislative Solutions to Creeping Sharia
We citizens of the United States of America, in order to preserve for posterity the foundation of liberty bestowed upon us by our founding fathers through our Constitution, do recognize the United States to be under grave threat of invasion, domestic violence and insurrection from elements within Islam. We respectfully declare the causes which lead to this belief and register our plea for relief.
Islam is both theological and political in nature, as revealed in generally accepted renditions of the Quran, Sira, Hadith and Islamic law known as Sharia, whose expressed ambition is to bring the world into a state of submission to ‘Allah’ and divine (Sharia) law;
Core tenets of Islam are irreconcilably in conflict with the United States Constitution, identified in part as infringements upon freedom of religion and expression, lack of equality among people and between the sexes, and sanctioned deception in dealing with non-Muslims; these precepts constitute a breach of inalienable human rights;
Political Islam’s supremacism represents a duality of existence, placing Muslims superior to non-Muslims, and endorses behaviors that can debase, harm or kill non-Muslims;
History is replete with examples of the aggressive and violent expansion of Islam across Africa into Europe and across the Middle East into Europe and Asia, offering an invitation to Islam, subjugation under Islam with inferior class status, or jihad war;
Current events are filled with examples of the Islamic expansion and imperialism through violent and covert jihad, including Kosovo, India, Kashmir, Malaysia, Philippines, Sudan, Kenya, Israel, United Kingdom, France, Algeria, Morocco and others;
The attacks of September 11, 2001 upon the United States, its financial institutions, its people and traditions were claimed by people as jihad in defense of Islam, to spread Islam and to subjugate, obliterate, or otherwise defeat the United States;
Sharia finance has been shown to fund jihad against the United States and the West;
Many followers of Islam through words and deeds encourage insurrection and incite violence toward United States to subjugate it and replace the Constitution with Islamic rule; and
Many more silently endorse or use intimidation to support armed or covert jihad, thereby providing aid and comfort to our avowed enemies during these times of domestic and international strife.
Now Therefore We the People …
…appeal to the President, Congress, and Supreme Court for relief from these dangers and to defend the people of the United States, our traditions and legal underpinnings from threats posed by political Islam, its leaders, its followers, or any other aligned force. We state that any nation so threatened from within or without has the responsibility, obligation and right to defend itself and its people from aggressors. This declaration and plea are deemed legitimate demands upon our government; Article IV, Section 4, of the Constitution requires the United States to protect each state against threat of Invasion and domestic Violence. Continued accommodation, appeasement and hopeful assimilation constitute surrender to a totalitarian ideology. The duty rests upon this generation to defend this nation for ourselves and posterity. We cannot allow liberty borne of more than 2,000 years of civil development to be vanquished.
Plea for Relief:
1. That political Islam and Sharia law be officially recognized by the federal government as threats to the United States, the Constitution, and American culture and institutions.
2. That Title 18 USC “Chapter 115: Treason, Sedition and Subversive Activities,” including incarceration, deportation or execution, be fully utilized as duly appropriate for advancing Sharia law, advocating or acting to implement jihad or other acts detrimental to security.
3. That Department of State programs, policies, training and relationships be evaluated for their compatibility with national security, and amended accordingly.
4. That foreign aid to Islamic nations cease and aid to nations influenced by Islam be severely curtailed, except to resist jihad.
5. That participation in the United Nations be reassessed based on human rights, security and relevancy.
6. That the courts and law enforcement be trained to recognize Sharia law, Muslim Brotherhood activities and the manifestations of jihad; and that jihad crime statistics made available.
7. That immigration reforms immediately be implemented to include a suspension of immigration by Muslims for not less than 20 years, exclusive of apostates seeking asylum.
8. That all prospective immigrants be characterized for their compatibility with the United States Constitution and be required to pledge an oath of allegiance, with violators deported.
9. That visa applicants be rejected for seditious history, or intent or association with jihad and that any foreign visitors exhibiting seditious behavior be arrested and/or deported.
10. That no Sharia-compliant finance be adopted for any government financing; that any private financial institutions must fully disclose any Sharia-compliant activities.
11. That our borders be secured by means of physical barriers, patrols and military actions as necessary to repulse illegal entrants.
12. That the legacy of jihad be subject to critical analysis in public and military education.
13. That no foreign influence or advocacy be tolerated in public school textbooks or materials.
14. That no foreign ownership be allowed of any media that purports to provide news services.
15. That no public monies or services shall be dispensed to encourage social separation in courts, schools, hospitals or other public or private places.
16. That any mosque violating its religious standing be reclassified as political in nature and subject to tax laws and if deemed appropriate other civil and criminal laws.
17. That any mosque found to engage in political organizing, allow or encourage incitement to violence, subversion or jihad be closed for not less than 2 years, and permanently for a second such finding.
18. That no additional mosques be allowed until Islamic countries reciprocate in international relations, freedom of religion and houses of worship, and social equality.
Continued Appeasement, Accommodation and Hopeful Assimilation is Political & Cultural Suicide.
Civilus Defendus, 2010
This was delivered as a petition to Rep. Sue Myrick, House Anti-Terrorism Caucus on June 29, 2010 in the Capitol Building. This will remain up as a petition through the 10th Anniversary of 9-11 and be resubmitted to Congress. (Petition here.)
(PDF version, 2 pages, ideal for double-sided copies)